Emergency Veterinary Technicians
Now Hiring Emergency Veterinary Technicians
(Full-time and Part-time)
Emergency veterinary technicians at BEVS are responsible for triaging, stabilizing, and treating patients presented to the ER for conditions ranging from vomiting/diarrhea and lethargy, to vehicular trauma and foreign body ingestion. Technicians in the emergency department are also responsible for carrying out treatments on hospitalized patients.
- Qualified candidates who want to work in a fast-paced, high demand environment alongside other highly skilled technicians, boarded veterinary specialists, and emergency veterinarians
- Applicants must be hardworking, self-motivated, enthusiastic veterinary technicians, with a special interest in emergency and critical care
- Minimum of one year of technician experience plus confidence with nursing skills
- Prior emergency and critical care experience and CVT (or eligible) preferred; pursuit of CVT and/or VTS-ECC encouraged and financially supported for full-time employees
Interested in only part-time? No problem! Working at BEVS part-time is a great way to pick up a few extra hours and get experience with emergency veterinary medicine.
BEVS Employee Benefits
BEVS provides a rewarding employment opportunity where you work alongside a very talented and dedicated group of veterinarians and technicians in a growing hospital that holds patient care in the highest regard.
- Competitive compensation, $24.00 – $27.00 per hour (non-certified)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Continuing education
- Uniform allowance
- Employee assistance
- Employee pet care discount
Additionally, BEVS is a great place to grow professionally with opportunities to advance as a Veterinary Technician Specialist and develop higher-level veterinary nursing skills.