Emergency Veterinary Technicians
Now Hiring Emergency Veterinary Technicians
(Full-time and Part-time)
Burlington Emergency Veterinary Specialists (BEVS) is seeking experienced Veterinary Technicians for our 24/7 Emergency Department. There are full and part-time positions open for weekday evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Emergency veterinary technicians at BEVS are responsible for triaging, stabilizing, and treating patients presented to the ER for conditions ranging from vomiting/diarrhea and lethargy, to vehicular trauma and foreign body ingestion. Technicians in the emergency department are also responsible for carrying out treatments on hospitalized patients.
- Qualified candidates who want to work in a fast-paced, high demand environment alongside other highly skilled technicians, boarded veterinary specialists, and emergency veterinarians
- Applicants must be hardworking, self-motivated, enthusiastic veterinary technicians, with a special interest in emergency and critical care
- Minimum of one year of technician experience plus confidence with nursing skills
- Prior emergency and critical care experience and CVT (or eligible) preferred; pursuit of CVT and/or VTS-ECC encouraged and financially supported for full-time employees
Interested in only part-time? No problem! Working at BEVS part-time is a great way to pick up a few extra hours and get experience with emergency veterinary medicine.
BEVS Employee Benefits
BEVS provides a rewarding employment opportunity where you work alongside a very talented and dedicated group of veterinarians and technicians in a growing hospital that holds patient care in the highest regard.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid-time-off and paid holidays
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Continuing education
- Uniform allowance
- Employee assistance
- Paid volunteer day-off
- Employee pet care discount
Additionally, BEVS is a great place to grow professionally with opportunities to advance as a Veterinary Technician Specialist and develop higher-level veterinary nursing skills.
If you are interested in utilizing all of your skills and want to work in this exciting, team-oriented environment, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, Emergency Veterinary Technician.