Walking the walk: BEVS’ commitment to the community
When it comes to BEVS’ commitment to the community we serve, you could say that we put our money—and our time and energy—where our mouth is. We get involved, volunteering in ways big and small to make this region better for pets and the people who love them.
- BEVS supports one paid day off per calendar year for full-time employees to volunteer for the registered charity organization of their choice. We encourage all eligible employees to use their Volunteer Day time off to make a positive difference in their community by supporting eligible non-profit organizations.
- We sponsor the Chittenden County Pet of the Week in Seven Days.
- We partner with the Humane Society of Chittenden County’s Good Neighbor Program.
- We annually sponsor events for multiple Vermont humane societies and shelters.
- We offer tours of our hospital to local schools and groups interested in learning more about the work we do.
Commitment to the Veterinary Community
The Hannah Foundation
At BEVS, we’ve also created a nonprofit foundation through which we raise money and, in turn, make grants that advance pet health. If you would like to support the Hannah Foundation, know that your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
The Hannah Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit charitable foundation created for the specific purpose of helping out clients who find themselves in acute crisis while facing financial hardship.
There are two ways to donate to the wonderful work done by our veterinarians on behalf of pets and their people.
To mail in your donation, please send your gift to:
Veterinary Care Foundation
16550 NW 46th St.
Morriston, FL 32668
Please be sure to include Burlington Emergency & Veterinary Specialists at 1417 Marshall Avenue. Williston, VT 05495 with your donation.
Donate online here.