When is it an emergency?
It is wise to seek veterinary care if your pet is experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Unconsciousness, collapse or extreme lethargy
- You suspect your pet has ingested a foreign body, harmful chemicals, human medications or toxic plants
- Trouble breathing
- Trauma from a fall or being hit by moving vehicle
- Extreme pain causing whining or shaking
- Swollen and tense abdomen
- Straining to urinate
- Hemorrhage (bleeding that won’t stop)
- Disorientation or seizures
- Uncontrolled or prolonged vomiting and/or diarrhea
- If your pet is pregnant, prolonged straining without delivery of puppies or kittens
Contact BEVS Today
Our dedicated and highly trained team of emergency veterinarians and technicians is here to help. Contact us if your pet is experiencing any of the above symptoms.