BEVS took care of my little pup Korra back in mid-December. She was a rescue and I’d only had her a few days when she came down with parvo. She was impossibly tiny (8 lbs) and so, so sick. I didn’t think she would make it. You saved her life. She’s now a healthy and happy 6-month-old and about 22 lbs. Full of life and energy. Thank you for saving my little one.
- Digesting the Dangers: Understanding Pancreatitis in Pets
- Safety First: Tips for Introducing Exotic Pets to Children
- Pet Sitter Education Month: Ensuring Your Pet’s Safety and Happiness While You’re Away
- Preventing Orthopedic Injuries in Pets
- Reptiles, Raptors, Rabbits–Oh My! Caring for Your Exotic Pet