Dear Dr. Harnett, Thank you SO much for your thoughtful donation made to the ACVIM Foundation on behalf of my beloved Molly. I am having such a difficult time dealing with Molly’s death—she was that “once in a lifetime” pet. We had a very special bond and I miss her terribly. As hard as it is for me to deal with my grief, it comforts me to know that she received such wonderful care from you and your staff. I know that everything possible was done for her. You are a special person and I will always remember the extreme effort made by you in an attempt to pull her through. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for ALL you did!!
- Digesting the Dangers: Understanding Pancreatitis in Pets
- Safety First: Tips for Introducing Exotic Pets to Children
- Pet Sitter Education Month: Ensuring Your Pet’s Safety and Happiness While You’re Away
- Preventing Orthopedic Injuries in Pets
- Reptiles, Raptors, Rabbits–Oh My! Caring for Your Exotic Pet