Surgery Veterinary Technicians
Now Hiring Surgery Veterinary Technicians
Burlington Emergency Veterinary Specialists (BEVS) is seeking experienced Veterinary Technicians to join our growing Surgery Department.
The ideal candidate is a certified veterinary technician, who is reliable, compassionate, motivated, professional, and team-oriented.
Applicants should have exceptional technical skills, be comfortable with anesthesia induction and maintenance, radiology techniques, and other common aspects of veterinary medicine specific to surgery.
- Qualified candidates who want to work in a fast-paced, high demand environment alongside other highly skilled technicians, boarded veterinary specialists, and emergency veterinarians
- Applicants must be hardworking, self-motivated, enthusiastic veterinary technicians, with a special interest in surgery
- Minimum of one year of technician experience and be confident with nursing skills
- Prior surgery and CVT (or eligible) preferred; pursuit of CVT and/or VTS-ECC encouraged and financially supported for full-time employees
Interested in only part-time? No problem! Working at BEVS part-time is a great way to pick up a few extra hours and get surgery experience.
BEVS Employee Benefits
BEVS provides a rewarding employment opportunity where you work alongside a very talented and dedicated group of veterinarians and technicians in a growing hospital that holds patient care in the highest regard.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid-time-off and paid holidays
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Continuing education
- Uniform allowance
- Employee assistance
- Paid volunteer day-off
- Employee pet care discount
Additionally, BEVS is a great place to grow professionally with opportunities to advance as a Veterinary Technician Specialist and develop higher-level veterinary nursing skills.