Now Hiring Office Manager
Burlington Emergency & Veterinarian Specialists (BEVS) is seeking an enthusiastic and skilled Office Manager to join our 24/7 animal hospital team.
The Office Manager will ensure and oversee the successful and timely completion of all business office functions necessary to achieve the financial and operational goals of the facility.
Reporting to the Hospital Administrator, the Office Manager will support an environment that promotes optimal business efficiencies, staff engagement & retention and superior quality of client service. This role will supervise a 24/7 team of client care specialists who are integral in the delivery of an optimal client experience at the hospital. The Office Manager will liaise with other hospital managers to ensure excellent client care services are delivered.
If you are detail oriented with strong interpersonal skills, and have a practical, business minded approach to excellence in client care – we want to hear from you!
Qualified candidates must demonstrate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience or any combination of education, training, and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential job functions of this position
- Experience supporting all employee levels
- Demonstrated ability in delivering customer service standards
- Demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships and effectively partner with businesses to achieve success
- Love of animals a PLUS!
BEVS Employee Benefits
BEVS provides a rewarding employment opportunity where you work alongside a very talented and dedicated group of veterinarians, technicians and business admin staff in a growing hospital that holds patient care in the highest regard.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid time-off and paid holidays
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Continuing education
- Paid volunteer day-off
- Employee pet care discount
We love our work and want to ensure that we continue to create a positive working experience for our staff while delivering excellent pet care services to our community.
If you are interested in utilizing all of your skills and want to work in this exciting, team-oriented environment, please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line, Office Manager.