Neurology Veterinary Assistants
Now Hiring Neurology Veterinary Assistants
Burlington Emergency Veterinary Specialists (BEVS) is seeking veterinary assistants to join our new neurology department.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Admitting and discharging patients
- Client communications
- Medical documentation
- Pharmacy phone calls
- assisting with surgical procedures and MRIs
- Inputting and reviewing patient charges
- Restraining for exams
- Stocking and cleaning as needed
- Patient well-being during the entire hospital stay (outpatient or inpatient)
Applicants must be hardworking, self-motivated, and enthusiastic, with a special interest in veterinary care. They should also display:
- An interest in learning and developing professional experience in a veterinary setting
- The ability to communicate clearly and work well with others
- A strong love of animals
BEVS Employee Benefits
BEVS provides a rewarding employment opportunity where you work alongside a very talented and dedicated group of veterinarians and technicians in a growing hospital that holds patient care in the highest regard.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Continuing education allowance
- Uniform allowance
- Employee assistance
- Paid volunteer day-off
- Employee pet care discount
Additionally, BEVS is a great place to grow professionally with opportunities to advance and develop higher-level veterinary nursing skills.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Neurology Veterinary Assistant.